Shiloh Christian is a private, interdenominational school established to provide students with "Academic Excellence on a Christian Foundation" teaching them to Know, Love and Serve God.
Declaration of Faith
We believe in Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man (John 1:1-18; Phil. 2:6-8), His virgin birth (Mt. 1:18-25; Lk. 1:26-38), His sinless life (2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 4:15), His miracles (Jn. 30:30,31), His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross (Rom. 5:1-12; 2 Cor. 5:16-21; Heb. 9-10), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11; 7:55,56; Eph. 1:20-23), and His personal, physical return in power and glory (Zech. 14; Rev. 19).
- We believe in one infinite God (Ps. 90:2; 1 Tim. 1:17) in whom are three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13, 14, Eph. 1:3-14).
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16), who is fully God (Acts 5:3,4); that He indwells every born-again believer (Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 6:19), giving power to live a godly life (Gal. 5:22,23; Eph. 4:30; 1 John 2:20-27).
- We believe that the Bible is the only verbally, fully inspired Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20,21), inerrant and infallible in matters of both fact and faith (Mt. 5:17; John 10:35); that is has absolute authority over all earthly wisdom (1 Cor. 1:18-31) and that it teaches us what we are to believe and how we are to live (James 1:19-27).
- We believe that man has a sinful nature from conception (Ps. 51:5; Ps. 58:3), is totally dead in sin (Eph. 2:1), unable to save himself (Tit. 1:15,16), and in need of a Savior (Rom. 3).
- We believe salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works (Eph. 2:8, 9; Tit. 3:5). All who repent of their sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, being freely justified by the Father are born again by the Holy Spirit (Romans 1-5; Eph. 1:3-14)
- We believe in the existence of Satan (Luke 11:18), his warfare against God (Acts 26:18, 2 Cor. 4:4; 1 John 3:8-10), and his defeat on the cross (Col. 2:15) for eternity (Rev. 20:10).
- We believe in the literal, supernatural creation (Gen. 1,2; Job 38-41) – everything existing according to God’s power (Col. 1:15, 17).
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in heaven (Dan. 12:2; John 5:28-29; 14:1-3; Rev. 21,22) and in the resurrection of the lost unto everlasting conscious punishment in hell (Rev. 20:11-15).
- We believe The Church is the Body of Christ, composed of all born-again believers (Eph. 4:1-16; 5:25-27; Col. 1:18), meeting together in local assemblies for worship and fellowship (Acts 2:42-47; Phil. 1:1; 1 Th. 1: Rev. 1:4).