Thank you for your interest in Shiloh Christian Preschool in Bismarck, ND! We have a variety of different programming options to meet the unique needs of our families. Our experienced teachers engage and scaffold children’s learning to help them grow into the person that God has created them to be!
We believe in meeting the needs of the whole child: spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical. We recognize that God has made each child unique and believe that each one is a special addition to our preschool. Curriculum is designed to encourage spiritual growth, hands-on learning, creative experiences and academic readiness. We know that children learn best by actively engaging in their environment. We believe in and follow Shiloh Christian School’s declaration of faith which supports biblical principles, spiritual growth, and Christian morals and values within the classroom.
We strive to:
- Instill Biblical principles through Bible stories, songs, and Bible verse memorization.
- Teach age appropriate academic material and provide hands-on activities that promote cognitive growth.
- Encourage appropriate social interaction by sharing, using good manners, and showing respect.
- Allow for kinesthetic growth through free play, playground activities, and gym time.
Please call (701) 221-2104 to schedule a tour.
An Immunization Record is required for preschool enrollment. Immunization records can be requested from your child’s physician or you can request and submit your Immunization request form at https://www.ndhealth.gov/Immunize/Public/ImmRecord.aspx
Find out how Dependent Care flexible spending accounts can help you save money on preschool tuition at https://www.fsafeds.com/explore/dcfsa
Shiloh Christian School also offers a $1,000 Kindergarten Scholarship for Shiloh Preschool students who attend kindergarten at Shiloh.
2023-24 Shiloh Early Learning Application/Enrollment Process
The application/enrollment timeline and process for the 2023-24 school year will follow one of the following categories:
Application & Enrollment (including re-enrollment) opens January 10th for:
- Current Shiloh Christian School Family-Returning Preschool Student-
- Current Shiloh Christian School Family-New Preschool Student
Application & Enrollment opens February 1st for:
- Former Preschool Family or New Family
Current Shiloh Christian School Family
Returning Preschool Student
Returning students will complete a re-enrollment form, which will be available via FACTS on January 10th by 10 am. New student applications for siblings can be completed at this time.
New Preschool Student
New student applications from families who have a currently enrolled child, PS-12th grade, will be processed beginning Tuesday, January 10 at 10 am. Once the application has been submitted and accepted, enrollment must be completed.
Former Preschool Families or New Preschool Families
New student applications will be processed February 1. Once the application has been processed, enrollment will need to be completed if there is an opening in a section indicated on the
student application. If a spot is not available, submitting the application secures a spot on the waiting list.
The waiting list for a class will not open until the class has reached capacity. Submitting the 2022-23 New Preschool Student Application will secure placement on the 2022-23 school year waiting list.
2022-23 Shiloh Early Learning Options
The goal of this class is to encourage cooperative play, the development of social skills, and positive group interactions in a child-focused, academic, Christ-centered setting. Children must turn three on or before July 31 prior to the new school year and be completely independent in the bathroom before school starts to participate.
Tuesday/Thursday, 8:15-11:00 am
- $209/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $2,090/annually
- $2,048.20 (2% discount if paid in full by August 5th)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 8:15 am – 11:00 am
- $260/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $2,600/annually
- $2,548.00 (2% discount if paid in full by August 5th)
Students will work on a variety of kindergarten readiness skills and will be age-appropriately challenged in all areas of development to prepare them for kindergarten. Students must turn four on or before July 31 prior to the new school year in order to enroll in this class.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday Pre-K, 8:15 am-11:00 am
- $260.00/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $2,600 annually
- $2,548.00 (2% discount if paid in full by August 5th)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 am-2:45 pm
MWF Full Day
- $459.00/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $4,590.00/annually
- $4,498.20 (2% Discount if paid in full by August 5th)
T/Th Full Day
- $331.50/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $3,315/annually
- $3,248.70 (2% discount in paid in full by August 5th)
Students will work on a variety of kindergarten readiness skills and will be age-appropriately challenged in all areas of development to prepare them for kindergarten. This class is an ideal option for kids who thrive on consistency. Children must turn four on or before July 31 prior to the new school year in order to enroll in this class.
Monday-Friday AM 8:15-11:00 or PM 12:15-2:45 pm
- $408/month (August 2022-May 2023) or $4,080/annually
- $3,998.40 (2% discount if paid in full by August 5th)
(701) 221-2104 ext.112
Extended Day Options 2022-23
Before School Care, 7:45 am-8:15 am
Stay and Play (is Full), 11 am-2:45 pm (M-F AM Transitional Kindergarten-only). This will extend your child’s time at school to accommodate a full-day experience. The cost of before school care is included in the monthly fee, however, it is optional to attend before school care.
Commons Club, 2:45-3:15 pm pm-Only preschoolers with Shiloh K-5 siblings are able to participate in this program
CREA-Extended School Program (ESP), 7:00-8:00 am and 2:45-6:00 pm
Preschoolers can participate in the after-school care program administered through CREA. For more information, please visit CREA’s website at https://www.creand.org/shilohesp.