The Shiloh Skyhawktion is our annual support campaign that supports our school in three key ways:
- It helps keep the cost of tuition down by closing the gap between the actual cost to educate one student and the cost of tuition for families.
- It funds our tuition assistance program keeping Christian-based education accessible to families in our community who may otherwise not be able to afford full tuition.
- It supports Shiloh’s general operating budget to ensure facility upkeep, necessary technology improvements, and adequate support staff.
Events & Details
We need desserts to auction off the night of the event. Please sign up to bring dessert for a table of six people. Desserts should be delivered Thursday, November 16 by noon.
Volunteer Set Up and Take Down
Bids & Bites
Thursday, November 16th.
Brought to you by Emcee Aaron Jordan and Auctioneer Todd Ulmer
- Doors open 4:30pm
- Bubbles and Brews Reception 5:00pm
- Dinner starts 5:30pm
- Dessert Dash 6:30pm
- Live Auction begins 7:00pm
Online Silent Auction
Friday, November 10th 9am- Wednesday, November 15th 9pm.
Shiloh Specials Online Auction
Friday, November 10th 9am - Thursday, November 16th 7pm. Items will be available for viewing and bidding online beginning November 10th. Some items will be setup for viewing in-person during Bites & Bids but this auction will all be online and will close before the live auction.
Skyhawktion Live Auction
Thursday, November 16th at 7:00pm, Heringer Auditorium.
For more information on the Shiloh Skyhawktion or to make a donation please contact the Skyhawktion Committee.
(p) 701-221-2104 ext. 124